Thursday, June 23, 2016

Beginning Watercolor at Union City

Amazing things are happening for my art classes at the library!  Full classes, wait lists, and people waiting for the wait list people not to show up!  Awesome!  I hear so many wonderful comments from people like, "I'm so happy! I can't believe I did this!, I will be back for all of your classes!" Or, "I just came from India, and was so excited to find your class."  The community being built is wonderful too.  I enjoyed watching people go around to each other's paintings and tell them how beautiful they were.  Watercolor and Acrylic Paint are two of the most requested and popular classes right now.  I had two people come and tell me how relaxing it was to just take a little time for themselves, and they hope other adults will do this too, because it's so good for them,  Check out the gorgeous results from these beginners!






No comments:

Post a Comment